Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tuesday's Victorians

Since my last post a whole pile of absolutely thrilling things has occurred.

Here, let me make a list of the highlights:

• Last Friday, I found out I'd been accepted into the Graphic Design BFA at OCAD, meaning I'll be a full-time student again come September.

• I became part of an art collective, and we're opening a working studio/gallery on Queen West in May (!!!). Stay tuned for WAY more information on this point of interest!

• I'm learning to use Dreamweaver (a web design program) while redesigning my dad's website. FINALLY beginning to understand CSS/DIV layers/all those code-type things.

And the most relevant one for this post,

• I've been drawing stacks of Victorian portraits, many of which will be on sale in the coming weeks on Etsy (links will be posted as soon as they're up)!

Thus far I've fully finished fifteen of these dudes and ladies, with many more to come (I'm hoping to make it to 60 or so by the end of the project).


Four of the men, showing how dapper they can be!

Keep an eye out in the next few weeks for more info on the Strange Victorian sale - they'll be super cheap and looking for new homes!

No comments: